Our investing partner is led by dentists who are sensitive to your needs and understand that your dental practice is so much more than just a collection of chairs and instruments. In over 25 years of growth, they have looked at numerous dental clinics and they know that each one is different.
We target investment opportunities in the post-exploration phase and will consider investing anywhere on the development ‘curve’ from concept study/PEA through to construction.
We will consider both public and private opportunities and have flexibility to structure transactions to reflect the unique risks and opportunities associated with each situation.
Key investment considerations for Dwek Capital include:
- Identifying robust projects with strong fundamentals that meet our in-house commodity macro themes.
- Quality incumbent management who are passionate and focussed on their projects.
- Maximizing the amount of capital invested ‘in the ground’.
- Having opportunities to work with incumbent management to add value to projects by leveraging Dwek Capital team’s decades of mining and metals experience, and the global/multi-commodity network that sits behind it.
- Dwek Capital’s typical investment ranges from $3 to $50 million. Dwek Capital can increase investment size by leveraging its active co-investment program. In addition, Dwek Capital is able to leverage its own global network of capital providers and in certain circumstances may lead a consortium investing higher amounts.
“Long-term companies exhibit stronger financial performance over time. On average, their market capitalization grew $7 billion more than that of other firms between 2001 and 2014. Their total return to shareholders was also superior, with a 50 percent greater likelihood that they would be in the top decile or top quartile by 2014. Although long-term firms took bigger hits to their market capitalization during the financial crisis than other firms, their share prices recovered more quickly after the crisis.”
Overwhelmingly, this research supports the notion that long term, analytically guided and extensively researched digital marketing strategies are some of the best ways to drive investment and fuel innovation. Using the best technology available today to create an ever tested and constantly refined strategy is the absolute best way to support a culture of sustainable growth.