Our investing partner is led by dentists who are sensitive to your needs and understand that your dental practice is so much more than just a collection of chairs and instruments. In over 25 years of growth, they have looked at numerous dental clinics and they know that each one is different.
We target investment opportunities in the post-exploration phase and will consider investing anywhere on the development ‘curve’ from concept study/PEA through to construction.
We will consider both public and private opportunities and have flexibility to structure transactions to reflect the unique risks and opportunities associated with each situation.
Key investment considerations for Dwek Capital include:
- Identifying robust projects with strong fundamentals that meet our in-house commodity macro themes.
- Quality incumbent management who are passionate and focussed on their projects.
- Maximizing the amount of capital invested ‘in the ground’.
- Having opportunities to work with incumbent management to add value to projects by leveraging Dwek Capital team’s decades of mining and metals experience, and the global/multi-commodity network that sits behind it.
- Dwek Capital’s typical investment ranges from $3 to $50 million. Dwek Capital can increase investment size by leveraging its active co-investment program. In addition, Dwek Capital is able to leverage its own global network of capital providers and in certain circumstances may lead a consortium investing higher amounts.
We see a lot of smaller digital marketing companies with not many dominate players in the industry. We believe that we can further consolidate the industry and give founder’s the opportunity to see significant value appreciation in their company.
Our acquisition style is a partnership, we will work with your group to drive value without impacting your developed brand equity. We encourage companies looking for growth capital and strategic partnership to reach out to us for an introductory call.